A Sublime Text plug-in to show information about files in a git repository:
- Gutter Icons indicating inserted, modified or deleted lines
- Diff Popup with details about modified lines
- Status Bar Text with information about file and repository
and provides some commands like:
- Goto Change to navigate between modified lines
- Copy from Commit to copy the orignial content from the commit
- Revert to Commit to revert a modified hunk to the original state in a commit
Gutter Icons & Status Bar Text
The icons of the default theme have the following meaning:
|deleted region borders|
The diff popup shows the orignal content from the commit or the differences between it and the working content.
ⓘ requires Sublime Text 3 Build 3124+ and mdpopups 2.0.0+
The toolbar provides some commands to interact with or modify the changes.
|symbol||meaning of the symbol|
|×||close the popup|
|⤒||goto to first change|
|↑||goto to previous change|
|↓||goto to next change|
|≈, ≉||enable/disable difference highlighting|
|⎘||copy the orignial content from the commit|
|⟲||revert a modified hunk to the original state in a commit|
To learn about how to show the diff popup and to use those commands directly please refere to the Basic Usage section.